Fabulous forum

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
sierranomad
Persistent Pursuer
Persistent Pursuer

Re: Fabulous forum

Post by sierranomad » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:02 pm

soloisok wrote:I'm so grateful for fellow finch lovers that put up with all my questions that I'm sure they've had to answer time after time ...
Me too! When I ask a question I think Was this in the Finch Information Center, and I just forgot? How many hundreds of times have they had someone ask the question I am asking now? Do they all think I'm a complete numbskull yet? :)

I found this forum not knowing anything about finches or there needs. As I've built my small aviary I've been able to incorporate so many ideas that I picked up here that it will be so much a better place for finches.

I still have a lot to learn but I'm amazed at how much more I know now than I did 2 months ago.

Thanks everyone !!!! =D> =D> =D>
Jon

5 sweet Societies, 5 mischevious Zebras, 2 female Stars; 3 European Goldfinches.

Wishlist: Cordon Bleu, Gold breast, Red Headed Parrot

"I have Red Headed Parrot tastes, but a Zebra budget."

mickp
Weaning
Weaning

Re: Fabulous forum

Post by mickp » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:58 am

Only 12 months Monique, feels like you have been around a lot longer than that :^o

This is a great forum. Since I've been a serial pest here it has grown a lot and now has a great group of regular contributors ( even that damn pom, hi paul :lol: )
Addicted to Finches, yes I do admit it.
I pray they never find a cure.

AussieFinchForum