Errors

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
Leikela
Pip
Pip

Errors

Post by Leikela » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:57 am

I keep getting errors like this..

Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.

When I try to post & everytime I try to edit my post. :?: I have to kep trying to submit & it might go thru.

Am I doing something wrong? :lol:

Leikela

Edit

I have aol & the error comes up when I use aol. But if I use internet explorer it works fine. 8)

Crystal
Brooding
Brooding

Post by Crystal » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:34 pm

In AOL, try logging out, deleting all of your cookies (there may be something like Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete cookies), and then logging back in. If you still have problems let me know; did these problems just begin as of last night/today?

Leikela
Pip
Pip

Post by Leikela » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:43 pm

I just joined it has been doing it since my first post, it also took me forever to join because I kept getting that error, but I'm glad I joined! :D

When I cleared all my stuff if worked better but I got the error a couple times but it was not everytime & when I hit Submit again it went thru. :wink:

Leikela

Crystal
Brooding
Brooding

Post by Crystal » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:35 pm

Hmm; I'm not sure what to do about this...I don't know if it's AOL or if it's possibly related to any of the changes I've made to the forum recently... if anyone else has a similar problem please let me know so I can investigate this further.. in the meantime, if you are able to get the forum to work using internet explorer, I'd use that and let me know if you continue having problems. Sorry for the annoyance of trying multiple times to post!!