this is the best forum

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
ruler
Persistent Pursuer
Persistent Pursuer

this is the best forum

Post by ruler » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:15 pm

howdy everyone
firstly ive been on the internet since the internet started (im old :mrgreen: ) and i have created many forums for myself and for other people and companys as well as countless websites.
I can tell you from my own personal opinion and from others that this is definatly the best forum i have ever been on. The support on here is great and the people on here are also great, you are made to feel part of a worthy community and that is important.

I love my birds to bits and when ever i need help with them the first place i come is here because i know i will find the right answers to all the problems i have. i'd like to say a big thanks to all those who spend so much time on here helping people like myself, remember its not just the people you are helping but also our beloved lil birdies :) i have took much advice from the good people on here and since doing so my birdies are so much happier, thanks again to you all and thanks for the excellent forum.

simon
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: this is the best forum

Post by simon » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:21 pm

i totally agree with you ruler,ive also had great help and great advice...........great forum

ruler
Persistent Pursuer
Persistent Pursuer

Post by ruler » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:36 pm

i was looking for the [like] button :mrgreen:

nelloyello11
Weaning
Weaning

Post by nelloyello11 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:26 pm

I second that! I have learned so much from my finch friends on here! I can't imagine my life (and my birds' lives) without the wonderful community here! =D> =D>
Nelissa
1 NG (Peter), 2 SF/FF (Astrid & Nina) and 2 BC (Desmond & Penelope) Zebra finches
2 Owl Finches (Hedwig & Fawkes)
Painted turtle (Keeker)

lovepoodle
Wonder Wooer
Wonder Wooer

Post by lovepoodle » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:58 pm

I LOVE this community too =D>
MAMI

Lady Gouldians
Parrot Finches (RF,SG,Pied SG&RF,BF) Societies,
Red Bellied Parrot,Violet Indian Ringneck Parakeet,Rose Breast Cockatoo,Princess of Wales parakeet,Turquoisine & Scarlet chested parakeets,Cat,
Poodle LATTE & MOCHA

Jossi
Perfect Partner
Perfect Partner

Post by Jossi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 pm

I totaly agree!!!! =D> =D>
This is by far the best forum... everybody is nice and friendly and always eager to help, so mutch wisdom in one place! And all of you really make newbes on the forum, like me, feel welcome :D

WhiteMagicWoman
Perfect Partner
Perfect Partner

Post by WhiteMagicWoman » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:01 am

I ABSOLUTELY agree! I have learned so much from all of you, and the support in here is wonderful. I can't thank you enough!
Susan ~ Image

G8love4finches
Weaning
Weaning

Post by G8love4finches » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 am

Here! Here!....I agree, THE BEST!.....I've also been on the WWW since its beginning, when transfer rate was 9200 bps....Man, it took a long time to load a page!
...DeBBie...
www.fuzzyfeatherz.webs.com

An African Grey, an Indian Ringneck, a BC Conure, 15 Lovebirds, 16 Linnies, 2 Turquoisines, 10 Budgies, 4 Parrotlets, 3 Cockatiels, 2 Canaries & many varieties of finch

Piciorusm
Persistent Pursuer
Persistent Pursuer

Post by Piciorusm » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:20 am

4 Sho! =D> Tha Best.... Peep The rest!!!!
Budgies, Gouldians, European Goldfinch, Euroasian Siskin, Shaftails, Societies, Diamond Doves, Zebras, Parrot Finches, Javas, Canaries, African Silverbills... hope i didn't forgot sometin'!