what?

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
Tolly_Paikea
Callow Courter
Callow Courter

what?

Post by Tolly_Paikea » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 pm

ok, so I noticed this while browsing threads

to the left<---
where it says the person's username, whether they're online and their profile pic and such

right about their pic and below their online status there's a little thingy that has stars/eggs/a bar/musical notes that says different things for different people

Flirty Bird
Mod Extraordinaire
Hatchling
incubating
ect.

what do these different things mean? and how can I change mine from stars to something else(like eggs)??
~Amon Amarth~ Male Black-face Zebra finch
~Celebdil~ Female CFW Zebra Finch
~Erebor~ Male lightback Zebra Finch
~Anduin~ Male juvenile Zebra Finch(hatched 9/15/14 from C/E)

Current clutch: Celebdil/Erebor
~Glanduin~ hatched 10/29/14

nelloyello11
Weaning
Weaning

Re: what?

Post by nelloyello11 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:01 pm

That is your rank/board presence. It will change automatically with more and more posts. The first set (stars I think), changes every 30 posts, after that every 50. Keep posting!!!
Nelissa
1 NG (Peter), 2 SF/FF (Astrid & Nina) and 2 BC (Desmond & Penelope) Zebra finches
2 Owl Finches (Hedwig & Fawkes)
Painted turtle (Keeker)

DanteD716
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by DanteD716 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:11 pm

I am proud to have made it to a flirty bird! :D

nelloyello11 wrote:That is your rank/board presence. It will change automatically with more and more posts. The first set (stars I think), changes every 30 posts, after that every 50. Keep posting!!!
I also have a question, does the incubation, and sitting and all that happen with your number of posts too? Or did you do it?
Dante

L in Ontario
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus

Post by L in Ontario » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:06 pm

DanteD716 wrote:I am proud to have made it to a flirty bird! :D
nelloyello11 wrote:That is your rank/board presence. It will change automatically with more and more posts. The first set (stars I think), changes every 30 posts, after that every 50. Keep posting!!!
I also have a question, does the incubation, and sitting and all that happen with your number of posts too? Or did you do it?
Yes it all happens with your posts. Here's another thread about "ranks". http://www.finchforum.com/viewtopic.php ... 4&p=162813
Also there used to be a clickable "ranks" on the left side of the screen where we could see all the different ranks and what number of posts had to be achieved to reach that level. I'll have to poke around and see if I can find that again.
Liz