No "Create Signature" option?

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
h2olilee
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

No "Create Signature" option?

Post by h2olilee » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:55 pm

I've looked up on the forum how to create a signature, but that option is not present in my User Control Panel. Do I have to get to a certain rank to be able to create a signature? Or am I missing something? I've clicked on everything in my User Control Panel and can't find it.
Thanks.
-Gina

Owl Finches
Fawn Societies
Plus one wonderful Senegal Parrot, one fat cat, 4 bantam chickens, FW planted aquariums, and a hefty plant addiction.

bugaboo5
Weaning
Weaning

Re: No "Create Signature" option?

Post by bugaboo5 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Go to user control panel --> click "Profile" --> and you will see the option for "Edit Signature". :) You mind as well "Edit Your Avatar" while you are at it if you would like. Good luck! :D
God is my redeemer and it is through Him I have found eternal happiness. I am grateful, I am blessed, and I am truly loved. I wish all this and more for all members of our finch forum family. May you all be blessed and highly favored. <3

~*Friend, companion, and caretaker for too many birds to count.*~

LuxandLolita
Brooding
Brooding

Post by LuxandLolita » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Do you happen to need a siggy as well? i can make one for you if you give me pictures of your birds :)
Kaite
Mother to Two Zebra Finches, Lux Interior and Sheena Is. Fly Free Ivy, Lolita, and Tahny Bird. 2 Cockatiels, Ian Curtis and Singerboy("Beo"), 2 Cats, Betty and Buddy, and 5 Ferrets, Lydia Lunch, Leia("Kitten"), Coda, Tubesock and Stiv Bators
Lux Interior is six years old!

h2olilee
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

Post by h2olilee » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:20 pm

I got it! Thank you. What's a siggy?
-Gina

Owl Finches
Fawn Societies
Plus one wonderful Senegal Parrot, one fat cat, 4 bantam chickens, FW planted aquariums, and a hefty plant addiction.

bugaboo5
Weaning
Weaning

Post by bugaboo5 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:32 pm

h2olilee wrote:I got it! Thank you. What's a siggy?
A siggy is a graphic used in signatures. Kind of like how user LuxandLolita has a collage of her three birds in her signature.
God is my redeemer and it is through Him I have found eternal happiness. I am grateful, I am blessed, and I am truly loved. I wish all this and more for all members of our finch forum family. May you all be blessed and highly favored. <3

~*Friend, companion, and caretaker for too many birds to count.*~