A Message From Your Moderators About Banning

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

A Message From Your Moderators About Banning

Post by Sally » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:03 pm

We the moderator team have noticed that there seems to be confusion and speculation going on regarding decisions that had to be made by us regarding banning and suspensions. We would like to clear up some of the rumours going around. We did not, nor will we ever, pick on any one particular member. When we make our decisions we will remain neutral, and in any circumstance where we feel we are unable to, we consult with other mods for opinions and consensus. As moderators we find ourselves responsible to this wonderful forum, to keeping it family friendly and informative....without mudslinging and without over nor under moderating.

When tempers flare and answers are being taken the wrong way, we do our best to calm down the situation, without injuring either party. We are here to moderate and that is what we do... to the best of our ability.

The following is an actual (previous) post showing just one example of why a member would be (and has been) banned without warning. This was a unanimous decision by the entire moderator team.

Names and swearing have been removed to protect valued members and friends.
Post subject: Re: Using Copyrighted Material
Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:11 am
Mature

I thought before i leave this forum to make a nice meal as a break fast to XX and her hate team .
XX most members know what kind a person you are, your yellow face will explain what kind a person you are , this forum could be vary nice if you and your hate team is not there, i heard about you and your ugly team before i joined this forum from many of member friends when ever i see them or by email but i did not feel it until i joined and yes they wear right .

What goes around comes around thats why God is making your life miserable inside and outside, because he knows that you have a black heart full of hate and he knows that you and your team nothing but racist,, controller, its like you are trying to prove something you could not prove at your own home and you just got the chance to be in charge in this forum to practice your control personality but as you know it did not work with me .

I really gave you chances more than you deserve, and its the time to make many people happy in this forum, trust me most of the members that they share a posts hate you and the others that they never post they just read and not share believes that your personality is disgusting this is what they have told me and i agree with them .

You and your hate team like to be above every one and you can not stand to see some one has knowledge more than you all, and yes i am XX but i thank God for this name and for the people who gave it to me too.

This forum reputation being vary bad because of you and your team. People call you The hate Gang team, its really a good name for you all. and every one knows that you and them are not a successful breeders and you have nothing but talk ...
XX Is That why you are selling your sick finches?
your reputation became really bad so get a life and pay attention to your own and stop chasing people around.

XX... you are nothing but a tail for XX and if i want to be specific you are The head of the snake .

XX , i really do not know what to tell you than wish you a good health... but you are tooooooooooooo bad person for your age .

XX.. i feel bad for you because your luck was to be trained by bad and hater people as XX she and others did not teach you but hate so, you became one of them, i have not done any thing bad to you from the start but you being making fun and disrespect able just because i had few dis agreement with your hate teachers .
Does your family know the way you are? I hope you will change.

For the rest of the haters i would say get a life .

For the good members i say thanks for your supports i will see you at my new created forum . yes its still small but it will be the best forum that you can ever find , because will not have haters as XX and her team, will not make members feel as they are walking on egg shells , plus will allow advertising forums, websites and personal business advertising.

The main reason for why I am leaving this forum, because i can not get to XX and her team low level , Today i had to just to show them what kind of a people they are as many people know it but they could not .
XX if you are hard minded , i have stone in my head .

XX ,,, you will always remember me .;
Please be responsible with what you write, and remember that posting on this forum is a privilege. If the moderation team receives complaints that a member is being abusive in any way we will respond. If anybody has any questions regarding acceptable behavior on the forum please review the Terms of Service, and contact the moderating team with any questions. Again, our goal is to keep this a family friendly, informative forum for the hobby finch owner/breeder (this forum is not a marketing tool for commercial interests). Let's stay respectful and civil toward each other and concentrate on our hobby and the sharing of our vast information and experiences world wide.

The Moderation Team
Last edited by Sally on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Removed all names, and removed PM.

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: A Message From Your Moderators About Banning

Post by Sally » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:22 am

We have heard that comments have been made on another forum that the moderators edited the above post, or took things out of context to suit their own purpose. Nothing could be further from the truth. The post speaks for itself. The only thing changed was the names, to protect those who were attacked in that post. And we do have a moral code--that post violated it. Individuals will never be targeted for stating harmless opinions. Rather, it is harassing, antagonistic, and abusive posts that will not be tolerated.

The moderation team sometimes must make difficult decisions, ones that may not be popular with everone, but our duty is to protect the forum and to protect the membership from malicious attacks like this. If anyone is unhappy with the direction of this forum, please feel free to discuss it with the moderators via PM, which WILL be kept private.
Last edited by Sally on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed reference to PM.

Last bumped by Sally on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:22 am.
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org