PM s

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

PM s

Post by CandoAviary » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Strange, but I just received my second email concerning my PM thingy. I don't use them often and usually to the mods when I do... but evidently a few members wanted to know if I had received their PMs? I went to see what they sent me and no PM thing. Is there something wrong with this function or have I been regulated? Thanks for any explanation.

MissEdie
Perfect Partner
Perfect Partner

Re: PM s

Post by MissEdie » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:10 pm

I know , I sent you a "thank you' this morning.
Do you see it?
It still says it is in my outbox.
I have a Pair of Canaries.I also have an Aviary(video) with a bunch of finches in it.
Red cheek Cordon blues, Owls,Star finches, Green singers,Fire Finches, Orange cheek wax bills and a lone Orange weaver.

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Sorry Edie, no I have no PM. But you do have my email and FB to contact me if you ever need to. I am not hard to find :D

finchmix22
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by finchmix22 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Candace,
I've had that problem and it turned out I had too many saved pm's in the inbox and had to archive or delete some to make room for new mesages.
DEBORAH

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Thanks Deborah, I had no archive, only like about 10 messages and they were from the moderators.
I don't even have a PM thing on my screejnh anymore. I think the mods removed it ?

MissEdie
Perfect Partner
Perfect Partner

Post by MissEdie » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:49 pm

CandoAviary wrote:Sorry Edie, no I have no PM. But you do have my email and FB to contact me if you ever need to. I am not hard to find :D
Ok
Yes I do.
I have a Pair of Canaries.I also have an Aviary(video) with a bunch of finches in it.
Red cheek Cordon blues, Owls,Star finches, Green singers,Fire Finches, Orange cheek wax bills and a lone Orange weaver.

FancyFinch
Jute Junkie
Jute Junkie

Post by FancyFinch » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Funny you mention that Candy. Seems the glitch is affecting me as well.
Shantel

bugaboo5
Weaning
Weaning

Post by bugaboo5 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:43 am

Well, I am a little disappointed that this has not be addressed by one of our super moderators, but I'm hoping that you have been contacted privately in regards to this matter.

I am appreciative of all our finch forum family members. I truly consider you all extended family -- through our laughs, our jokes, our sharing of stories, opinions, advice, and even our occasional bickering (yes, indeed, this happens in families as well). :)

I trust in the good judgment of our moderators and I hope they will be righteous in regards to this matter. No doubt they are waiting on Crystal or Hilary to consult in any decisions. I hope they recognize how truly valued you two ladies are. Hope to see you both on with us 100% -- full privileges and all, very soon. Godspeed! =D> [-o<
God is my redeemer and it is through Him I have found eternal happiness. I am grateful, I am blessed, and I am truly loved. I wish all this and more for all members of our finch forum family. May you all be blessed and highly favored. <3

~*Friend, companion, and caretaker for too many birds to count.*~

MissEdie
Perfect Partner
Perfect Partner

Post by MissEdie » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:58 am

bugaboo5 wrote:Well, I am a little disappointed that this has not be addressed by one of our super moderators, but I'm hoping that you have been contacted privately in regards to this matter.

I am appreciative of all our finch forum family members. I truly consider you all extended family -- through our laughs, our jokes, our sharing of stories, opinions, advice, and even our occasional bickering (yes, indeed, this happens in families as well). :)

I trust in the good judgment of our moderators and I hope they will be righteous in regards to this matter. No doubt they are waiting on Crystal or Hilary to consult in any decisions. I hope they recognize how truly valued you two ladies are. Hope to see you both on with us 100% -- full privileges and all, very soon. Godspeed! =D> [-o<
Amen.........

Hilary
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by Hilary » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:50 am

We are aware there is a problem, and we are working on a resolution.
Hilary

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:43 am

Thanks Hilary.
I believe I am now aware of the problem after talking with members on another foum that also frequent here. Rumor on other places have talked about contacting via PMs. Not sure what the contact would intell but I assume negative representation of this forum? I however would like to take this time and state that that is not my way. I post openly for all to read as you have all seen. I may be opinionated, stubborn, and many times wrong but I certainly am not malicious. In every family there will be those members that we don't care for their ways but that doesn't mean that we can't be civil and get along. I understand that the mods have to do what they think is best for this forum and I have respect for that.
I do appreciate some contact Hilary as I had no way of contacting you nor had anyone contacted me. Thanks again. It was Janine that I wanted to contact... if you read this Janine maybe you will contact me through the store? Merchandise related subject :)
cagebirdmenagerie@yahoo.com

lovemyfinch
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovemyfinch » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:36 pm

I will send you an e-mail Candace as soon as I get home from work. :D
Janine

shaftails,gouldians,societies,green singers,owls,cubans, and 1 parrotlet

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Thanks every one :D

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:04 pm

Meant to say thank you for restoring the PM to everyone. It was the right thing to do. Thank you.

bugaboo5
Weaning
Weaning

Post by bugaboo5 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:43 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
God is my redeemer and it is through Him I have found eternal happiness. I am grateful, I am blessed, and I am truly loved. I wish all this and more for all members of our finch forum family. May you all be blessed and highly favored. <3

~*Friend, companion, and caretaker for too many birds to count.*~