Report all SQL errors to support@finchforum.com

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
Crystal
Brooding
Brooding

Report all SQL errors to support@finchforum.com

Post by Crystal » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:21 pm

My apologies to anyone who has been inconvenienced by SQL errors or General errors! The errors usually don't mean that you did anything wrong, but rather that there's a problem with the board's software or server. In order to fix these problems as best as possible, details of the error(s) you encounter need to be reported to support.

You can e-mail support@finchforum.com .

IMPORTANT! What I need you specifically to include in your report is the following:

1) The exact error message you encountered (copy & paste it from the error screen)
2) Exactly what you were doing/where you were on the board when the message was encountered (what link you went to click on, or what activity you were engaged in on the board such as posting or PMing)?

The more information the better!

Thank you and thanks for your patience as these errors are addressed!!!

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Report all SQL errors to support@finchforum.com o PM Cry

Post by lovezebs » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:08 am

Is there anyone out there? HELP! Dont know what I did wrong but all images, attachments, pictures, smilies have disappeared. I need someone who is not a technical idiot like me to help. HELLLPPP!
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Martie
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by Martie » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:35 am

Hi LoveZebs,

Just in from shoveling (Ughhh...) :) and saw your message. All looks fine on the forum now. Will you let us know if you are still experiencing problems?

I will be away for the next couple of hours, but one of the other mods should be able to help.

I'll check back in when I return.
Martie
Mill Creek Aviary
Erythrura (Chloebia) Gouldiae (Gouldians)
Lonchura striata domestica (Societies)
Taeniopygia bichenovii (Owls)
Serinus mozambicus (Green Singers)
Lonchura punctulata (Spice)
Poephila acuticauda (Shafttails)
Split Plastic Leg Bands
http://sites.google.com/site/finchlegbands/

fhgwgads
Complete Clutch
Complete Clutch

Post by fhgwgads » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:12 pm

lovezebs could it be that your internet service is slow and not loading the images when you load the page? When you post on the forum it becomes part of the website and won't disappear unless it is deleted.. unless you post a link to a picture on a hosting site and it expired but I don't think you did that.

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:10 am

Thanks for getting back to me . I still have the problem, but its not just the forum. I must have messed something up unknowingly because I dont have any images anywhere. Even when I go on kijiji, no images of anything. Can't get any images on internet either. Still have my own photos etc, but cant post them becuse they just dont show up.

I am using my cell to post, and I must have accidently hit some button somewhere and screwed it up. Seeing as I am a technical idiot and I don't mean a savant idiot, I don't even know where to start looking for my lost images. I dont even have my little smilies, or the little finches on the forums login page.

If there is anyone out there who has the know how of where to find my images and how to get them back, I will love you forever.

Going to try and post a picture, and you guys will have to let me know if it shows up on your end, cause I got nothing. Here goes.
Attachments
2014-02-02 15.56.30.jpg
2014-02-02 15.56.30.jpg (60.11 KiB) Viewed 14766 times
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

debbie276
Bird Brain
Bird Brain

Post by debbie276 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:01 am

I see it fine. Can you see them on anything other then your cell?
Debbie
long time breeder of lady gouldians:
Green
SF Pastel (SF Yellow)
Pastel (Yellow)
Blue
SF Pastel Blue (SF Yellow Blue)
Pastel Blue (Yellow Blue)

GREAT articles on avian lighting:
https://mickaboo.org/confluence/downloa ... ummary.pdf
http://www.naturallighting.com/cart/sto ... sc_page=56

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:04 am

Hi Debs. Can you see a picture of my boy Pauly? Thats the picture I tried to post? I can't see if it came out or not. Computer is out of comission right now, so cell phone is it.

Woe is me.....
~Elana~

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by Sally » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:37 am

Your picture of Pauly came through fine. I understand the frustrations of computers, I've been having trouble lately myself, though it is not the computer, it is my internet service. I am sick of Verizon Wireless! The only good thing I can say about it is that it is better than dial-up! :shock:
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org