Calendar

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
Meagan83
Incubating
Incubating

Calendar

Post by Meagan83 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:49 pm

How can we add events to the calendar or do the administrators do that?

DanteD716
Good Egg
Good Egg

Re: Calendar

Post by DanteD716 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:50 pm

I am honestly not sure, I think you post the info under events and Sally usually adds it
Dante

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by Sally » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:30 pm

DanteD716 wrote: I am honestly not sure, I think you post the info under events and Sally usually adds it
Correct, Dante, members cannot enter anything on the calendar, it has to be done by one of the moderators. I have been the one usually taking care of the calendar, so if anyone has an event to add, simply post it under Events, and when I see it, I will add it to the calendar. It is always nice if you can give a link as well, as I provide that in the event information on the calendar.
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org

DanteD716
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by DanteD716 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Sally wrote:
DanteD716 wrote: I am honestly not sure, I think you post the info under events and Sally usually adds it
Correct, Dante, members cannot enter anything on the calendar, it has to be done by one of the moderators. I have been the one usually taking care of the calendar, so if anyone has an event to add, simply post it under Events, and when I see it, I will add it to the calendar. It is always nice if you can give a link as well, as I provide that in the event information on the calendar.

Yay, I was right. Sally do we happen to have the ICFS Show for Oct. 6 2012 marked down??
Dante

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by Sally » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Yes, that is entered on the calendar. The view at the bottom of the page is of only one week at a time. To view more, click on Calendar at left, which will open to a full view of the current month. You can go through and see what is posted through the rest of the year.

If you are interested in a certain show/event, simply click on the city, and the rest of the information will show up, along with a link to the show/event.
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org

DanteD716
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by DanteD716 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Ok, thank you!
Dante