How to update email address?

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
rkn
Mature
Mature

How to update email address?

Post by rkn » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:09 pm

Hi all!

Hey I relocated over the summer to SW Ne. and can't figure out how to get my new email updated. I can not access my old email that is listed here to log in so can't see or respond to anyone. Camn you help?

BTW just another update...I moved with nine finches in tow and all did great! my gold breasted wax bill has given me the most headaches on being the escape artist but none the less all are fine! They dearly miss their utopia finch garden home but are doing well in their temporary place i had made for them by a wood worker. I need to post pics of it as it is neat! is large but not the huge jungle they were use to.

glad to be back! any idea how to get my new email in place of my old one? post to me and will check it here and there as i can not log into old email address.

warm regards,
rkn

Hilary
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by Hilary » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:04 pm

If you're logged in as yourself (which you must be since you're showing as "rkn" with many posts), you should be able to click on "Profile" on the top menu and change your email address there. If that's not the issue, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Hilary