Some thing wrong with yhr website

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
haroun
Incubating
Incubating

Some thing wrong with yhr website

Post by haroun » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:07 am

Hi website admin
Today i noticed something wrong, my topics are incompletes especially thoqe of october 11 th, same for the PM all have gone i van see only those before oct the5th or todays one
@Sally Babs Crystal Hillary

haroun
Incubating
Incubating

Re: Some thing wrong with yhr website

Post by haroun » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:18 am

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by Sally » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:28 pm

haroun and all members:

The Finch Forum is undergoing a transition. We are trying to keep this site as it is, except the web development aspect will be handled by a new operator .

This is a big task and we ask everyone to be patient if there are some bumps in the road along the way.

Any issues we are having should be temporary while we make every effort to make sure this change impacts our finch community and the site's functions as little as possible.

If you are having trouble with the site, whether posting or reading/sending PMs or even logging on, please be patient and just keep trying.
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org

haroun
Incubating
Incubating

Post by haroun » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:33 pm

It's only wich getting this bug or what. I changed # type of devices i'm facing same issue.
@Sally. Oops i just saw your clarifications. Best of wishes and luck on your mission. =D>

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:48 pm

haroun

Things will get better as time goes on my friend :D .
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Crystal
Brooding
Brooding

Post by Crystal » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Oh dear. That's my fault & you have my apologies for the issues I may have caused you and for any inconvenience. Please know it's not a problem on your end or with your devices. I was making a database backup & see now that I lost about 17 hours of data in the process. :oops: You have my sincere apologies - I realize how awful it is to have something you were working on go missing! It was not intentional, and I will be taking steps going forward to try to prevent any further losses of data as I prepare the site to be transitioned to new ownership. Thank you for your understanding!

Rob
Flirty Bird
Flirty Bird

Post by Rob » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Crystal

No problem, thanks for the update. I thought I was going crazy.

haroun
Incubating
Incubating

Post by haroun » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Crystal wrote: Oh port dear. That's my fault & you have my apologies for the issues I may have caused you aafter thatr any inconvenience. Please know it's nstart problem on your end or with your devices. I was making a database btime up & see now that I lost about 17 hours of data in the process. :oops: You have my sincere apologies - I realize how awful it is to have something you were working on go missing! It was not intentional, and I will be taking steps going forward to try to prevent any further losses of data as I prepare the site to be transitioned to new ownership. Thank you for your understanding!
No problem Crystal, as telco man and have seen that no one has figured the same issue isuspect my side, after that i start blame the hosting server and start thinking that the end of site i said no may be thenew Dns take some time to flush and spred around the world till i got clarificationsfrom@Sally.
Do not worry about my lost pics i've already re upload them.
You have all our support for ur mission i understand very well what's a DB save&restore and inconsistancy check lot of job and lot of time #-o