Constant redirects to ad sites

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Re: Constant redirects to ad sites

Post by Babs _Owner » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:31 am

Sheather

Honey I am going to edit that site you mentioned off your post for the sake of others that might click on it out of curiosity.

Its not connected to our site and your post is public. I replaced it with some dots.

hanabi
Mature
Mature

Post by hanabi » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:05 am

Sheather

Looks like you need new malware detection software:

How to remove Putrr18.com redirect
If your web browser is constantly being redirected to the putrr18.com/?cc_redir?u= site, then it is possible that you have an adware program installed on your computer.

This putrr18.com redirect is usually caused by adware installed on your computer. These adware programs are bundled with other free software that you download off of the Internet. Unfortunately, some free downloads do not adequately disclose that other software will also be installed and you may find that you have installed adware without your knowledge.

Once this malicious program is installed, whenever you will browse the Internet, unwanted advertisements will pop-up on web pages that you visit. These ads are aimed to promote the installation of additional questionable content including web browser toolbars, optimization utilities and other products, all so the adware publisher can generate pay-per-click revenue.
Hope you can get it removed successfully.
Ross at Lake Biwa, Japan
African Silverbill, Chestnut-Breasted Munia, Common Waxbill, Diamond Finch, Forbes Parrotfinch, Gold-Breasted Waxbill, Gouldian Finch, Masked Finch, Owl Finch, Painted Firetail Finch, Pintailed Parrotfinch, Plumhead Finch, Red-Billed Firefinch, Red-browed Firetail Finch, Scaly-Breasted Munia, Self Society Finch, Star Finch.

Sheather
Proven
Proven

Post by Sheather » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:52 am

Hanabi I did find that page and followed every step provided to remove it, but didn't find anything in a manual search and the program didn't find it. Again, I am left scratching my head as to why the finch forum is the only web page out of all I visit to be affected.

It's not a huge deal, I only wondered if others had experienced this.
The adblocker seems to prevent the redirection.
~Dylan

~~~

Fraza
Molting
Molting

Post by Fraza » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:33 am

I have t had any problems are u sure u don’t have some sort of virus
FINCHES I HAVE
Bengalese
zebras
Java sparrows
Silver bills
java x beng hybrid

PETS IVE HAD
dogs
Fish
Cocktiel
Doves
Hybrid cherry x Bengalese
Stars
Heck’s
Canary’s

My favourite is COCO my grey pearl society cock been here since the start my flock leader

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=fraser% ... de101&sm=3

SherLar
Pip
Pip

Post by SherLar » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Bird brain
I am glad you believe Trump did not sign a deal allowing companies to add additional adds. I was hoping it was just talk. :D