Subject of the week?

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
atarasi
Weaning
Weaning

Subject of the week?

Post by atarasi » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:29 am

On another forum I used to belong to, there was a topic of the week. It was basically one person who volunteered to talk about a subject they knew very well. Sort of a "subject expert" and then people would either elaborate or ask questions. I found it very interesting and a great way of learning more about what others found out in their experience.

Anyone interested?
Jordan

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:23 am

I think this to be a great suggestion. I mostly joined this forum to learn. First forum I have ever joined as a matter of fact. So if there are people that have a lot of knowledge then this would be a great place to share.... I am one of those sponges that just love to learn.......
There was someone on here that had a lot of experience with raptors...I found it most interesting.
Many times when you post a question ..say about genetics.... if the person that has the most helpful information is not able to log on for a while.... then the post gets burried at the bottom of the page and forgotten. At least with a topic of the week you could follow the expert and get those questions answered.
Great Suggestion.

atarasi
Weaning
Weaning

Post by atarasi » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:40 am

Maybe have people throw out suggestions on topics they want to know about then someone could post about it?

Wish I knew about raptors... :cry:
Jordan