Forum Artwork and Such

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
Crystal
Brooding
Brooding

Forum Artwork and Such

Post by Crystal » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:57 pm

Someone had asked me about the artwork featured on this forum. To answer the question, the drawings of finches seen here were created by me, inspired by some paintings that I had seen while browsing the internet. The drawings were created using a wacom tablet and photoshop.

I am also responsible for the site's layout, but the forum is provided by phpBB, and the gallery by Coppermine. I highly recommend them both. :)

Winston
Hatchling
Hatchling

site design

Post by Winston » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:21 pm

I was going to comment on that. It looks really nice. :)

Crystal
Brooding
Brooding

Re: site design

Post by Crystal » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:15 pm

Winston wrote:I was going to comment on that. It looks really nice. :)
Thank you very much :)

boygirlparty

Re: Forum Artwork and Such

Post by boygirlparty » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:39 am

Crystal wrote:Someone had asked me about the artwork featured on this forum. To answer the question, the drawings of finches seen here were created by me, inspired by some paintings that I had seen while browsing the internet. The drawings were created using a wacom tablet and photoshop.

I am also responsible for the site's layout, but the forum is provided by phpBB, and the gallery by Coppermine. I highly recommend them both. :)
wow! i love the drawings and searched this forum to find out who made them -- well done on both that as well as designing your own site!

Meagan83
Incubating
Incubating

Post by Meagan83 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:45 pm

I agree, it is sooo cute. I wish you could make it available in a wallpaper for my desktop [-o<

CandoAviary
Good Egg
Good Egg

Post by CandoAviary » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Crystal,
Great job and super creative. I missed the 'finch mascots' when the system was recently changed and they were gone. So glad that you added them back :D Adds a little something that most forums lack. Again, great work :D