Finch Forum...

For questions about this forum or affiliated finch websites.
Meagan83
Incubating
Incubating

Finch Forum...

Post by Meagan83 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:51 pm

I just wanted to say that in my short time as a member here I have found this site to be invaluable. If I'm having bird related issues, I can ask questions and get answers, or many times someone else has already posed the question and I can just gather what I need from their post. It's great to see people having problems or just great experiences that I can relate to. Good or bad, it's a great feeling to be able to share with other people. The knowledge and experience of some of the members on this site is amazing and sooo helpful. It makes me happy to have the internet, because I could not benefit half so much from any book.
=D> =D> =D>

Ursula
Proven
Proven

Re: Finch Forum...

Post by Ursula » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Well said!! I am new too and I fully agree. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Walk-in aviary with Waxbills (6 Cordon Bleu, 3 Orange Cheek, 3 Black-rumped, 1 Lavender, ), 1 European Goldfinch, 4 Gouldians, 2 Spice Finches, 6 Owl Finches, 4 Budgies and 2 male Button Quail.
I also have 2 parrotlets, 3 dogs, 1 snake and 3 freshwater fishtanks.

lovemyfinch
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovemyfinch » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:24 pm

I have been here for a few months now, but I must agree, without everyones help and input I don't think that I would own own so many finches right now. :D

Is that a good thing or a bad thing. :? Let you know when I am giving out eggfood tomorrow at 6:00am. :lol:

Thanks to everyone for your advice and help. =D>
Janine

shaftails,gouldians,societies,green singers,owls,cubans, and 1 parrotlet

Rayray
4 Eggs Laid
4 Eggs Laid

Post by Rayray » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:12 pm

well said and even i can still learn ( after breeding birds for more than 20 years ) how other people breed there birds , feed them , and keep them ... and for sure i read almost all the stories ( takes me plenty translation time tho ) , i only reply when i feel i have to do it , to add something usefull to a subject .

enjoy this forum , plenty good people inhere ... =D>