Success! Found new zebras

Updates, stories, and other finch related topics.
Finchluv
Nestling
Nestling

Success! Found new zebras

Post by Finchluv » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:20 pm

After rehoming many finches last month due to a baby boom, and not paying attention. I kept too many related birds :( and after a long search i found some new zebras ill be picking up tomorrow :) this is great considering my males and females are separated at the moment. My search for button quail still goes on. But after a long seach and allot of stress. I just had to come to the forum to share. :) hope everyone is well, and ready for the holidays!
Finch hobbyist for over 10 years! Zebras & Societies
-Jai

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Success! Found new zebras

Post by lovezebs » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:46 pm

Finchluv

Congratulations!!!

This is one of those hobbies, that you can call it quits, rehome all your birds, then find yourself coming home with yet another bird, lol.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:47 pm

Finchluv

Welcome to the forum! =D> Give everyone a general idea of where you located. That can help in you search for quail and other finches

Finchluv
Nestling
Nestling

Post by Finchluv » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Babs
Hello, thankyou for the welcome! I have edited my profile to help. I am located in Colorado, And have used the forum a few times. I am working on getting better at it considering i use a phone to use the forum. Love getting to know new finch lovers and having a place to talk about it!
-Jai

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:35 am

Finchluv

Well, you have certainly come to the right place to talk birds, lol.

Everyone on here is pretty much a Finch nut, so you find yourself in good company my friend :D :D :D .
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Finchluv
Nestling
Nestling

Post by Finchluv » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:59 am

lovezebs
lovezebs
And thats amazing for me! Because if i talked finches all day to my friends, i fear they will think im a crazy bird lady ( which I am ) hahaha. Well i spent all day yesterday driving around and got my new zebras. 5 beautiful normal zebs, 2 males 3 females. And i couldn't be happier
-Jai

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:31 pm

Finchluv

I know what you mean, lol.

When I mention the f-o-u-r letter word BIRD, both my family and friends get a slightly glazed look across their eyes, which blooms into outright panic, when I pull out my phone to show pictures. They start to slowly back up, suddenly remembering that they have to be somewhere, then beat a rather hasty retreat.

I'm glad you found your Zebras, and that you're happy with them. :D .
~Elana~