Full capacity!

Updates, stories, and other finch related topics.
Finchluv
Nestling
Nestling

Full capacity!

Post by Finchluv » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:30 am

So yesterday I was surprised to find out that I would be given 10 or so finches for free from a bird friend of mine here in Colorado.very excited I made plans and met up with him this evening. Well.... I walked away with 30! Still so over joyed by it. I have so many finches all of a sudden, I don't know what to do with myself! Lol :lol: so tomorrow will be quite a busy morning for me. Looks like I'll be cutting myself off for a while... Lol, well thought I'd share here with my other finch friends. Goodnight all!
Finch hobbyist for over 10 years! Zebras & Societies
-Jai

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Full capacity!

Post by lovezebs » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Finchluv

Lucky you! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

What species of Finches were you gifted with?

Do you have enough room for all of them?
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Finchluv
Nestling
Nestling

Post by Finchluv » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:53 pm

lovezebs
I was given 10 male zebras, 10 females, and 10 society finches. I do have the room for them. Just was an unexpected amount to just get all of a sudden. But my bird brain wouldn't let me walk away. Lol. Its nice to have them considering I had to cut back a wile ago. But i am now overflowing with finches lol. I do need to work on getting some more nests now. But all is well here in bird Ville. Lol
Finch hobbyist for over 10 years! Zebras & Societies
-Jai

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:18 am

Finchluv

Well I'm happy for you =D> .

Now we'll have to wait for pictures of all the new kids on the block.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~