Living with zebra finches in my room.

Updates, stories, and other finch related topics.
Fraza
Molting
Molting

Re: Living with zebra finches in my room.

Post by Fraza » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:34 am

haroun so where do I start I’ll start with the good news I have about 6 of my finches that I can let out whenever and they can come back in straight away

But my other ones are terrible they fly around and around then they go on the floor running or a bus I say hopping , then they get on my sides some have a bath in the sink then they can’t fly and get scared so I have to turn out the lights and catch them all :( there you go I have my good ones and I have my bad ones

finchie is a pro she can fly from outside in my garden into the cage in the house and go straight in from the food clip slider on the cage so she’s perfect but her pair cock is terrible :mrgreen:
FINCHES I HAVE
Bengalese
zebras
Java sparrows
Silver bills
java x beng hybrid

PETS IVE HAD
dogs
Fish
Cocktiel
Doves
Hybrid cherry x Bengalese
Stars
Heck’s
Canary’s

My favourite is COCO my grey pearl society cock been here since the start my flock leader

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=fraser% ... de101&sm=3

haroun
Incubating
Incubating

Post by haroun » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:07 pm

Fraza lucky guy u 're :P all birds witch leave my aviary at 98% have never come back :lol: especially those escaped last escaped the sengales Fire and a FC zebra hen . one night forget to close the aviary door and the room window was open , next day i receive a call from my friend he said" i caught some societies 2 and i think they are yours " :lol: 2 zebra and 1 soc are missed since that

Fraza
Molting
Molting

Post by Fraza » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:18 pm

haroun no way that’s strange was it a white one by any chance because on Christmas Eve u found a dead white society finch in my garden it wasn’t one of mine but it’s sad
FINCHES I HAVE
Bengalese
zebras
Java sparrows
Silver bills
java x beng hybrid

PETS IVE HAD
dogs
Fish
Cocktiel
Doves
Hybrid cherry x Bengalese
Stars
Heck’s
Canary’s

My favourite is COCO my grey pearl society cock been here since the start my flock leader

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=fraser% ... de101&sm=3