Oh okay yep I have now sent seen an angry java

Updates, stories, and other finch related topics.
Fraza
Molting
Molting

Oh okay yep I have now sent seen an angry java

Post by Fraza » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:32 pm

So I’ve never seen a angry java until the other day mine hbe always been nice and even got in the nest with society’s and when they argue with the finches they just push them with their heads but when I let out my new Java’s they changed they was like hunting tigers I couldn’t even catch the new Java’s to put them back I had my java male attacking both the female and Male ripping feathers out and I got them outside part of aviary and my java cane out the whole and chased them on the outside I looked like a SEAL CLAPPING TO GET THEM TO STOP anyway in the end I just grabbed one but got a bite aswell but still it sorted it.

After wards once the Java’s were back in the breeding cage my male that W was out stood on top of his nest and started squarkingn like a dinosaur doing a dance and pushing everyone off his massive nest

I think it may have been down to the 6 eggs his female has that wud have caused this aggression but he’s calmed down now and I saw my white society preening him whilst eating millet
FINCHES I HAVE
Bengalese
zebras
Java sparrows
Silver bills
java x beng hybrid

PETS IVE HAD
dogs
Fish
Cocktiel
Doves
Hybrid cherry x Bengalese
Stars
Heck’s
Canary’s

My favourite is COCO my grey pearl society cock been here since the start my flock leader

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=fraser% ... de101&sm=3

wildbird
Brooding
Brooding

Re: Oh okay yep I have now sent seen an angry java

Post by wildbird » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:18 am

He's king around here, and no one else is allowed in!!

Fraza
Molting
Molting

Re: Oh okay yep I have now sent seen an angry java

Post by Fraza » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:02 pm

wildbird yep that thing they do is so weird when they stretch their neck and squeak it’s like a lion roaring at the top of his land
FINCHES I HAVE
Bengalese
zebras
Java sparrows
Silver bills
java x beng hybrid

PETS IVE HAD
dogs
Fish
Cocktiel
Doves
Hybrid cherry x Bengalese
Stars
Heck’s
Canary’s

My favourite is COCO my grey pearl society cock been here since the start my flock leader

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=fraser% ... de101&sm=3