:) a little update

Updates, stories, and other finch related topics.
animalobsessed
Hatchling
Hatchling

:) a little update

Post by animalobsessed » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:59 pm

So today i ordered a ton of stuff for my zebbies (penelope and zane) including a new vision cage! I love it! Its a hagen vison cage in the small version. It is a teeeeeny bit on the small side but it is better than what they we're in before. Penelope is almost done with her molt and is looking better than ever:). They are pretty much completely bonded and sleep on the same swing and preen each other :lol: it was love at first sight for these two, lol

How do i insert a picture from my gallery. Im on a phone. I reallt want to show y'all them. There cage is a little basic atm. 4 plastic bowls for 2 different seed mixes, water, and egg shells/veggies. They also have a cuttlebone, a plastic swing, a natural wooden perch/stick, and two plastic perches (they came with the cage and aren't your average plastic perches though, hagen designed them to have a more "natural" feel and my birds seem to like them)

They chatter and jump/fly from perch to perch all day and can't wait to keep spoiling them :)
We are moving in a year, and once we do they will get a super natural, huge,indoor wooden aviary.
Chloe - 2 year old chihuahua
Banana - 1 year old crested gecko
Penelope - zebra finch (age unknown, likely around 1)
Zane - zebra finch (age unknown, likely around 1)
Takisumi - juvenile double tail betta fish
Alex - 2 year old veilltail betta fish
la negra - adult guppy fish

animalobsessed
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: :) a little update

Post by animalobsessed » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:00 pm

Zane also is a wonderful singer =D>
Chloe - 2 year old chihuahua
Banana - 1 year old crested gecko
Penelope - zebra finch (age unknown, likely around 1)
Zane - zebra finch (age unknown, likely around 1)
Takisumi - juvenile double tail betta fish
Alex - 2 year old veilltail betta fish
la negra - adult guppy fish