Sharing the finch love on Instagram!

Updates, stories, and other finch related topics.
GreenStrawberry
Pip
Pip

Sharing the finch love on Instagram!

Post by GreenStrawberry » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:40 am

Hey Guys!
I just wanted to share with those on the forum who are also on Instagram that my partner & I have a nifty little page called @finches_australia & we would LOVE to connect with you this way too.
Reason for us mentioning this is that we are two very visually stimulated people (coming from creative backgrounds) who enjoy sharing & seeing photos/videos of all things bird related (all animals really). Also being able to see what is currently in the world & learning about that is super important to us. We know that birds have a massive part in regenerating plants therefore are incredibly important to the environment HOWEVER are very underestimated. This causes their existence to be forgotten in the conservation conversation which is what we want to raise awareness of. We try doing this on our page by showing examples of what you can do to raise their numbers in the wild, create a healthier happier life for your birds & by making it as age friendly as possible! The more kids we can interest, the better of a job we are doing.
We have 5 aviaries as well as some hand raising. We have a variation of finches such as gouldian mutations, crimsons, melbas, long tails, cut throats, white headed munias, jacarinis, orange breasts & ruddies. Our profile picture is the gouldian pictured below. We would love to see what our friends in America are doing & would love to share what some of us are up to over here.

Hope to speak to you soon!
Yassica
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 17.39.08.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 17.39.08.png (86.31 KiB) Viewed 744 times