(2) Orange Weaver Hens For Sale - NY

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
Lisa
Weaning
Weaning

(2) Orange Weaver Hens For Sale - NY

Post by Lisa » Sun May 05, 2013 9:01 am

Have 2 orange weaver hens for sale in White Plains, NY (will not ship, sorry)

Beautiful birds, extraordinarily clean (make practically zero mess in cage or surrounding areas), somewhat timid around people. They are very quiet, love to bathe, love all types of fruits & vegetables, but really need a LARGE enclosure for adequate flight space. Although they are about the size of a gouldian finch, they have very long legs and are strong flyers.

I love them but really don't feel I have the space necessary for these beauties to really enjoy their life to their fullest. Would love to see them go to someone with an aviary or large flight cage where they have an ideal lifestyle.

They are a little camera shy but here are some pics of them. Asking $45 each or $80 for both.
Attachments
jaclyn & farrah2.jpg
jaclyn & farrah2.jpg (18.69 KiB) Viewed 1267 times
Jaclyn & Farrah.jpg
Charlie's Angels.jpg

Ginene
Molting
Molting

Re: (2) Orange Weaver Hens For Sale - NY

Post by Ginene » Sun May 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Lisa
Very pretty girls, Lisa.

eladneflis
Pip
Pip

Re: (2) Orange Weaver Hens For Sale - NY

Post by eladneflis » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:41 pm

I would like very much to buy one or both of your weaver hens. Please let me know if they are still for sale

Dale