gouldian breeder in Michigan?

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
danaday
Wonder Wooer
Wonder Wooer

gouldian breeder in Michigan?

Post by danaday » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:08 am

Hi everyone

I am looking for a gouldian breeder in Michigan. I would like to add a few more gouldians to my collection. I am looking for yellows or splits as new mates to the two I currently own. Please get in touch with me if you have any available or know of someone. Message me prices and pictures. Thank you! :)
Danaday

GOULDIANS
2 BH PB BB females
1 BH/GYH PB GB male
1 RH WB GB male

mayble
Sisal Slave
Sisal Slave

Re: gouldian breeder in Michigan?

Post by mayble » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:06 pm

If you haven't already, you might want to check hoobly.com - there are a lot of bird breeders on there (I found my Javas on hoobly.)

danaday
Wonder Wooer
Wonder Wooer

Post by danaday » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:19 am

Thanks! I will have to check that site out. :)
Danaday

GOULDIANS
2 BH PB BB females
1 BH/GYH PB GB male
1 RH WB GB male

Finnie
2 Eggs Laid
2 Eggs Laid

Post by Finnie » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:14 am

Check this site out, too. Their fall bird show in Grand Rapids (well, Wyoming actually) is coming up in October. They used to hold it at the DeltaPlex, but now it looks like it is very close to where my husband's grandmother used to live. http://www.glasbirdclub.org/

If you PM me, I can give you the email address of a breeder I know in Grand Rapids. I don't know if she does finches, but she seems to know all the bird people in SW Michigan. She goes to all the fairs around there. (You may have seen her ads on Hoobly, her username is SRB something or other.) She's a very, very nice lady.
-Finnie

34 Budgies
13 Gouldian Finches
13 Society Finches
6 Owl Finches
4 Yellow Face Star finches
16 Bourke's Parakeets
4 Cockatiels

5 chickens!

OMG this signature is so outdated! Make that 50 chickens!