Babs is selling the babies.

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Babs is selling the babies.

Post by Babs _Owner » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:25 pm

You all know I put TONS of time into my babies, and now that they are molting, I give the group first chance.

Molted babies are listed on craigslist, but I will only consider members first. Im running out of cage space!!

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/hsh/5505421408.html

Im in virginia, and if you pick up birds keep my direct location private (thanks in advance). Just tell me who you are in my PM, let me make sure you are a regular member and YOU all get FIRST choice.

Hammy's handtamed siblings (all males) havent molted all the way yet ( they will be YH RH WB) but you can have reservations of course (if you love a finch hopping and eating out of your hands and demanding your attention at all hours)

Love you guys, but you have to let me know quickly. My hand raised babies are taking up tooo much cage space and I sadly have to let the colored juvies go ASAP.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR7s-_ ... w9mwSK86wA is and example of my handtamed gouldians, Hammy's siblings will eat everyday out of hand-with no hesitance, Hammy is staying with us. She is completely tame and a rare find. But her sibling are very touchy feeling with humans and enjoy hands on interaction. I have only two that are handtamed available, for the same price as a normal GB.

Spreckles
3 Eggs Laid
3 Eggs Laid

Re: Babs is selling the babies.

Post by Spreckles » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:10 pm

Babs
Why do you have to be so far away? No fair. I'd scoop them up in a minute.

The stalker.

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Babs

If there was some way of beaming (as in beam me up Scotty) Blue Boy over here.... sigh......

This is not going to be easy girlie.... :(
Yea, I know it has to be done, but the first time I had to part with some of my babies, I was just about in tears. Sending hugs.

Good luck.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

kyle
Amateur Architect
Amateur Architect

Post by kyle » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:46 am

Babs
Hi Babs. It's never easy selling any of the babies. But you can feel good about selling something you put your heart in. My experience last year selling babies was encouraging. Two of the three people I dealt with keep in touch and i get frequent emails about the progress of the birds. I was lucky the buyers were bird lovers. After mastering the challenge of hand feeding newborn chicks I am sure you will find the right homes for them. :)
Gouldians
Societies
Gold breasts
Owls
1 African grey
1 red min pin

- Kyle -

wilkifam
Weaning
Weaning

Post by wilkifam » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Absolutely gorgeous birds! I wish I lived closer. I would buy your blue in a heartbeat. Do you want to consider shipping via airlines?

I read the ad, there is no such thing as a white head. If the genotype is white head in appearance, then the bird is a Black head. You may want to correct.
Lori

Gouldians
Societies
Java FInches
Bourkes
Scarlets
Myers Parrot - Murphy
African Gray - Nzinga
2 GSD's - Heidi and Chiko
1 Minpin - Ted
1 Heinz 57 - Buster Brown
Chickens

Spreckles
3 Eggs Laid
3 Eggs Laid

Post by Spreckles » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:47 pm

Babs
You have always wanted to go on a road trip right? There is a steal of a deal for a motor home here. Bring me the birds and I'll talk them down for you. Gulfstream from the 80's 18,000 miles on it. Minty. A girl can try right?
Karen