Anyone in Michigan who could adopt a spice finch?

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
Sarah
Pip
Pip

Anyone in Michigan who could adopt a spice finch?

Post by Sarah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi everyone,

I've had 3 spice finches for quite awhile now, all housed in the same cage. I lost one of them last year (probably due to old age) and then recently just lost another one, so now I'm left with only one. At first I was thinking of maybe getting a canary to put in with the remaining spice finch so he won't be lonely, but I really don't want to get more birds right now, for a multitude of reasons.

I'm wondering if there is anyone in Michigan who would like to take him off my hands? I'm located in central lower Michigan (in the Mount Pleasant area), but would be willing to drive up to a couple of hours. No charge, as long as he's going to a good home, and I could also include his cage if you need it.

PM me with an email or phone number if interested!

Thanks all!

Sarah
Pip
Pip

Re: Anyone in Michigan who could adopt a spice finch?

Post by Sarah » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:53 pm

No takers?!? Not even a bite?!?

:cry:

Sojourner
2 Eggs Laid
2 Eggs Laid

Post by Sojourner » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:52 pm

I hope you found someone to take your little guy (or gal).

I would love to have him, but I'm nowhere near MI unfortunately
Molly Brown 11/22/15
Pyewacket 6/15/17
Trudy 2/24/18

Turn towards home, and go there. Many overs, over woods and fields, streams and hills, many overs. Just turn towards home. How else would one go there? Perhaps it was a dream, and you have awakened from it. May the earth rise up beneath you, with home in your heart, and your person waiting.

Spreckles
3 Eggs Laid
3 Eggs Laid

Post by Spreckles » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:41 pm

I know someone in MI I haven't been online for a long time if you care still looking for a home in will contact her.