ISO Male Zebras in Utah

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
pidgepudge
Pip
Pip

ISO Male Zebras in Utah

Post by pidgepudge » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:14 pm

This might be a bit of a long shot since I don't think there are many folks here from Utah, but! It's worth the post probably.

I'm in search of a couple of male zebra finches, preferably young but of breeding age.

I'm interested in just about any and every fancy mutation with the exception of pied, since I have several pied hens.

I only need one or two little males, but around here it's weirdly difficult to find the fancier mutations, either from breeders or pet stores. So I figured I'd put out feelers around here before I start really trying to hunt down some pet store finches.

I'm in Northern Utah, the Salt Lake City area. I don't think I can PM anyone yet since I'm still a new member, but maybe by the time that becomes important I'll have enough posts around here to become a full member :D

Snow finch
Flirty Bird
Flirty Bird

Re: ISO Male Zebras in Utah

Post by Snow finch » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:39 pm

I know bird world in bountiful just north of you always has some zebras
Bob. Murdoch

Shaftails
GB waxbills
Gouldians
Javas
BCCBs
English zebras
Canaries
Fires

Chrismurdoch3
Jute Junkie
Jute Junkie

Post by Chrismurdoch3 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:34 pm

There is a guy about an hour south of salt lake that has black cheeks and he might have some Florida fancied As well
OWLS, GOULDIANS, SOCIETIES, AND FEW ZEBRAS

pidgepudge
Pip
Pip

Post by pidgepudge » Sun May 01, 2016 10:06 pm

I actually frequent Bird World for almost all of my bird supplies, and I'm always checking in their little beans. Unfortunately last time I went they really only had a bunch of black cheeks, which I'm not particularly after at this point. I'm planning on paying another visit later this week to see if they have any new ones.

@chrismurdoch3 does he have a website or anything? I check KSL a lot but I rarely see people advertising finches.

GRB
Pip
Pip

Post by GRB » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Being new to the board I don't know all that has been said around here about Birdworld in Bountiful, But from internet searches it looks like it has closed down in 2016. I was able to visit this store only a few times as it was 90 miles away but I sure enjoyed each time I went. I don't know of any others except the usual Petsmart type stores.

GRB

Chrismurdoch3
Jute Junkie
Jute Junkie

Post by Chrismurdoch3 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Yes unfortunately it did close down a few months back. There doesn't seem to be many places in Utah anymore that have a good collection of birds.
OWLS, GOULDIANS, SOCIETIES, AND FEW ZEBRAS