ISO Gouldians in Florida

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
finchman
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

ISO Gouldians in Florida

Post by finchman » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:36 am

I am in central FL and have several pairs of gouldians. The breeder I used previously has gotten out of the business. I liked him because his birds were all big, healthy, banded, and are supposed to be all split to blue. So far this has been true. I am looking to expand the gene pool and would like to find a like minded hobbyist or breeder in the area. Either trade birds or possibly purchase at mart prices. My breeders are in 30x18x18 cages or larger. Have checked the local marts but have yet to find birds of the quality I'm looking for, especially blues.

Shannylee
Jute Junkie
Jute Junkie

Re: ISO Gouldians in Florida

Post by Shannylee » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:58 pm

finchman Where are you in Central FL? I'm in Winter Springs/Longwood. I'm new to the hobby and only have 5 Gouldians so far but am looking to decrease my number of canaries and increase my Goulds!
~Sharon

Orange Cheeked Waxbills, Gold-breasted Waxbills, Societies, Gouldians, Bronze Winged Mannikins, Spices, Canaries, Javas, Pin Tailed Whydahs, too many Koi to count, a husband, and a rescue puppy!

finchman
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

Post by finchman » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:09 pm

I'm in E. Central. I'll be at the show this Sunday. If you are heading that way shoot me a pm. I'm usually the first one there in the morning :D

Shannylee
Jute Junkie
Jute Junkie

Post by Shannylee » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:22 pm

I grew up on the Space Coast. :) I'm planning to go to the show but probably won't get there until 1pm. I'll let you know when I'm heading that way.
~Sharon

Orange Cheeked Waxbills, Gold-breasted Waxbills, Societies, Gouldians, Bronze Winged Mannikins, Spices, Canaries, Javas, Pin Tailed Whydahs, too many Koi to count, a husband, and a rescue puppy!