Looking for Finch in Florence SC

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
Delta007
Hatchling
Hatchling

Looking for Finch in Florence SC

Post by Delta007 » Wed May 18, 2016 4:53 pm

I just moved to SC and almost done with my out door aviary setup. Looking to add some more finches. Is there any breeder in SC? I am off of I-95 in case anyone driving up or down and don't mind dropping by.

Thanks.
4 Pair Lady Gouldian, 1 Pair Red Head Parrot Finch, 1 Pair Red Head Star Finch, 1 Pair Green Singer, 1 Pair Owl Finch, 1 Pair Lavender Finch, and a Pair of Green Back Twinspot.

JulsJayne
Pip
Pip

Re: Looking for Finch in Florence SC

Post by JulsJayne » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:49 pm

There is a finch enthusiast in Charlotte who has many types of finches for sale including star, owl, gouldian, parrot, etc, if you are up for a drive. Seeing his home and aviaries is almost worth the trip alone. We have gotten several birds from him and they are very healthy. His name is Larry. You can find him by searching "finch" on the Charlotte NC Craig's list.