Need White crested male and female canaries

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
sskmaestro
Hatchling
Hatchling

Need White crested male and female canaries

Post by sskmaestro » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello friends,

I am looking for a white crested male canary and white crested female canary to pair up with my clear yellow canaries. please let me know if you have any birds for give away/sale....

Thanks!

jonvill
Amateur Architect
Amateur Architect

Re: Need White crested male and female canaries

Post by jonvill » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Have you checked craigslist? The gloster canary comes in both crested and noncrested. You can also look for Timbrado canaries
the also have crests.
Is this breeder near you?
David J. Benites
122 Quail Drive
Chula Vista, CA 91911

Phone/Fax: (619) 426-8276
E-Mail: canariesandmore@cox.net

sskmaestro
Hatchling
Hatchling

Post by sskmaestro » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:34 pm

Have you checked craigslist? The gloster canary comes in both crested and noncrested. You can also look for Timbrado canaries
the also have crests.
David J. Benites
122 Quail Drive
Chula Vista, CA 91911

Phone/Fax: (619) 426-8276
Hi John,
got a dominant crested white male canary last weekend.... on check box ticked.... looking for a similar female bird (for pairing with my yellow male)

yeah, that breeder is 80 miles away from my place, never attends the call or replies the mail.... have been trying to reach him out from last 3 months.....

Stuart whiting
Weaning
Weaning

Post by Stuart whiting » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:11 am

sskmaestro wrote:
the also have crests.
David J. Benites
122 Quail Drive
Chula Vista, CA 91911

Phone/Fax: <a href="tel:(619) 426-8276">(619) 426-8276</a>
Hi John,
got a dominant crested white male canary last weekend.... on check box ticked.... looking for a similar female bird (for pairing with my yellow male)

yeah, that breeder is 80 miles away from my place, never attends the call or replies the mail.... have been trying to reach him out from last 3 months.....
Sorry to here that mate, unfortunately a lot of known breeders do become like this, we get it here in England where a very good breeder and exhibitor who gets a big name for themselves don't wanna communicate or reply to nobody,

Keep looking though fella as I'm sure you'll find some somewhere :D

sskmaestro
Hatchling
Hatchling

Post by sskmaestro » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:36 pm

sskmaestro wrote:
the also have crests.
David J. Benites
122 Quail Drive
Chula Vista, CA 91911

Phone/Fax: <a href="tel:(619) 426-8276">(619) 426-8276</a>
Hi John,

Sorry to here that mate, unfortunately a lot of known breeders do become like this, we get it here in England where a very good breeder and exhibitor who gets a big name for themselves don't wanna communicate or reply to nobody,

Keep looking though fella as I'm sure you'll find some somewhere :D
Thats what i can do right now, some where a female white crested canary might have hatched for me :)

sskmaestro
Hatchling
Hatchling

Post by sskmaestro » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:21 pm

Finally got a young female dominant white created canary....

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh5 ... hl6ly.jpeg

My yellow pair can be split next season and paired with these white crests....