Gouldians for Sale - Chicago Area

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
rcharrod
Callow Courter
Callow Courter

Gouldians for Sale - Chicago Area

Post by rcharrod » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:16 am

Hi All,

My mom and I have decided to find new homes for the six Gouldian juveniles we have. We're not breeders, but just decided last year to let the parents try, and they produced seven chicks on their first try! (one died unfortunately after a couple of months). They were all hatched within a day or two of Halloween 2015, so are just shy of nine months old. All are fully feathered, healthy and beautiful and the males sing constantly. Dad was BH.PB/WB.GB, and Mom is BH.WB.BB, so all six birds are split to blue. There are three males - two that are BH.WB.GB/BB, and one that is BH.PB/WB.GB/BB - and three females, all of which are BH.WB.GB/BB.

I can provide pictures on request, and we don't want to ship, so local pick up only, please (birds are in Lake in the Hills). $90 each.

Thanks very much for looking!