Wanted Lady Gouldians

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
Airlyn
Mature
Mature

Wanted Lady Gouldians

Post by Airlyn » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Looking for a few nice unrelated birds.
Hubs will drive me in the rv if within 4 to 5 hours from Kansas City Missouri.
I will be down around Branson in future and could pick up around that area when I go trout fishing.
If outside that area I would like to ship in a few nice birds via airline this fall or next spring. No usps shipping. There is another local breeder to me who may be interested in a couple as well.
Specifically I am looking for a yh/wb/yb female, bh/pb/gb male, Orange or red head female any back color, blue back female any head color. Yh/wb/yb male
I want healthy birds from a reputable source. Preferably someone who has posted here and given sound advice to another person. I will request references from prior buyers.
Birds must be in color and not in moult.
Some colors can be discussed if something else available. You do not have to have all the birds I am looking for. Pm me or reply here.
Air

Flight Feathers
Brooding
Brooding

Re: Wanted Lady Gouldians

Post by Flight Feathers » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:12 am

Hi! Did you ever end up finding some gouldians?
~Flight Feathers Bird Home~

14 Zebra Finches, 4 Budgies, 3 Cockatiels, 2 Canaries, 7 Chinese quail, 3 Bengalese Finches, 1 Turquoise Parrot, 1 Goldfinch

Now a member of the NZFBA!

http://www.thepictaram.club/instagram/f ... thersbirds