Dbl Flight w/owls, goldbreasts, fawn society - ALL SOLD

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
h2olilee
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

Dbl Flight w/owls, goldbreasts, fawn society - ALL SOLD

Post by h2olilee » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:46 pm

Selling double flight cage and finches. All male birds. (2) MM pairs Owls, (1) MM pair Goldbreasts and (1) male Fawn Society. Includes large flight cage, smaller cage(s), nests, food, dishes, and all supplies. Great package deal for everything $300. Prefer everything go together, but will sell separately: each MM pair Owls $70. MM pair Goldbreasts $70. Fawn Society $15 (the goldbreasts love him so will throw him in for free as a trio if you buy the goldbreasts, but I'm sure he would love to be with other societies too). Double flight cage (60x30x18) and smaller (30x18x18) cage with all supplies, food, dishes, and tons of extras for $150 (only after all birds have found homes). I love these guys, but life has gotten too busy lately and I need to downsize. Local pick up or possible delivery in Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA area.
Attachments
Double Flight Cage.jpg
Last edited by Sally on Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: OP has sold all cages/birds.
-Gina

Owl Finches
Fawn Societies
Plus one wonderful Senegal Parrot, one fat cat, 4 bantam chickens, FW planted aquariums, and a hefty plant addiction.

Barbara
CocoFiber Craftsman
CocoFiber Craftsman

Re: Dbl Flight w/owls, goldbreasts, fawn society

Post by Barbara » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Great deal I never find a deal like that here in MA.I'my sure you will find a good home for them on this site
One canary
Two english budgies
Two Bourkes
Pair of red cheeked bleu
Pair of goldbreast
Pair of orange cheeked
Family of six ,Family of seven+three Society

h2olilee
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

Post by h2olilee » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:13 pm

Could not see a way to remove my ad, but just wanted to say they are no longer available. Thanks.
-Gina

Owl Finches
Fawn Societies
Plus one wonderful Senegal Parrot, one fat cat, 4 bantam chickens, FW planted aquariums, and a hefty plant addiction.

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by Sally » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:17 pm

I'll change the title for you to show that all has been sold.
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org