Skittles the gouldian needs a new home. Special needs FL

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
finchman
Fledgeling
Fledgeling

Skittles the gouldian needs a new home. Special needs FL

Post by finchman » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Free to a good home. Skittles came to me as part of a batch of gouldians I got for breeding. She is blind in one eye. She gets around ok sometimes mis-judges where the perches are when she tries to land. I simply don't have an extra cage big enough for her and the type of feeders (vacation) I use don't work well for her because she can't judge the distance to get in. Think she deserves a good loving home and someone who will devote time to her. Located Daytona Beach Fl. Pick up only.
Attachments
20160925_112601.jpg
20160925_112601.jpg (22.47 KiB) Viewed 638 times

GouldianGuy
Wonder Wooer
Wonder Wooer

Re: Skittles the gouldian needs a new home. Special needs FL

Post by GouldianGuy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:33 pm

awesome name

Tish
Persistent Pursuer
Persistent Pursuer

Re: Skittles the gouldian needs a new home. Special needs FL

Post by Tish » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:42 pm

Wishing I lived closer, she's so cute.
1 Cat ( Logan), 2 Rosy Bourkes (Pip & Kiki), 2 Guinea Pigs (Biscuit & Gizmo), 1 Syrian Hamster (Sammy), 1 Russian Dwarf Hamster (Peanut), 4 Gerbils ( Shiloh & Emma) & (Lilly & Rose)