Owl Finch Eggs

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
neojinnx
Pip
Pip

Owl Finch Eggs

Post by neojinnx » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:45 am

Hi all,

I have a separate post about this in 'Breeding' but thought it may be better suited here.

I have a pair of owls with four chicks that fledged two weeks ago. I didn't remove the nest quickly enough and now there are already four new eggs, with more possibly on the way. I am not comfortable with tossing viable eggs but thought that someone may be interested in taking them and giving them to another pair of owls or societies to foster. I really want to remove the nest and give the pair a break. I am not asking for any payment.

I live in the northeast corner of Connecticut and would be willing to meet you halfway (up to, say, a four hour round trip, max) if the distance is an issue.