ISO female blue cap cordon bleu

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: ISO female blue cap cordon bleu

Post by lovezebs » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:50 am

isobea

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Iso.

Let us know when you get your little girl \:D/ .
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

isobea
Incubating
Incubating

Post by isobea » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:51 pm

lovezebs - I don't get this guy, Elana. He said he would call but didn't. Yesterday, in a last ditch effort, I sent him a really nice text message with a picture of my aviary attached and asked him to let me know either way. No response. If he doesn't want to sell her, I'll be disappointed. But at least let me know.
In the meantime I talked to a guy in Orange county who knows a lot of breeders. He thought he had found two females for me but they turned out to be red cheeks.
And so the eternal hunt continues. As Ann said to me, by the time we find females for our guys (she has two males), they'll be too old to care.
Iso

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:55 pm

isobea

Hi Iso,

I'm sorry to hear that.

Some people are so weird about these things. They want to sell, they don't want to sell, they don't know what they want to do, they can't make up their minds.

I really hope you'll find a little girl for your little boy before he's old and gray :roll: .
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

isobea
Incubating
Incubating

Post by isobea » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:00 pm

lovezebs - Before it comes to that I'll use some of my left over hair color on him - and subsequently try to pass him off as a new mutation. :lol: 8)
Iso

Stuart whiting
Weaning
Weaning

Post by Stuart whiting » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:42 am

isobea wrote: lovezebs - Before it comes to that I'll use some of my left over hair color on him - and subsequently try to pass him off as a new mutation. :lol: 8)
Iso
:-J