Looking for Java Sparrows in Virginia

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Re: Looking for Java Sparrows in Virginia

Post by Babs _Owner » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:02 pm

lovezebs

I called on an old ad last month. The guy sold his whole flock of about 50 plus to someone in the Northern region of VA last year. He lost the guys number. So theres javas floating around here somewhere. Hmmm

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Babs

Can you put out a request on Facebook or on Craigslist or what not: " Looking for Java Sparrow Finches... will do anything to get some..." OOPS, , now that came out ALL WRONG, lol. [-X

Bubba and all of his kin folk would be lined up at the door, with their hunting hounds sprouting feathers and fake beaks :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :-* :-* :-* and you would be..... :-O :-O :-O "Bill, GET THE SHOT GUN!!! BILL! What are you doing in that line up ???? Is that my Pittie, dressed as a Java???"

HELLLLLP!!!!!

I think that needs to be re-worded, and real quick #-o . But you get the idea, right?
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:04 pm

lovezebs

Yep! got it m'am! I'll text ya again. Running around doing water and food and bird slave labor. *giggle