ISO Red cheeked Bordon Bleu Female/Pair in Central TX.

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
gnash
Pip
Pip

ISO Red cheeked Bordon Bleu Female/Pair in Central TX.

Post by gnash » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:06 pm

We just lost our female from our pair due to trauma after being egg bound. We are hoping we can meet up with someone at the show in Temple, TX next week to purchase one. Does anyone on this board happen to have either a female or a pair that are planning on attending that show?

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: ISO Red cheeked Bordon Bleu Female/Pair in Central TX.

Post by Sally » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:11 am

In a PM, I gave you contact information for a guy in Houston that is probably coming to Temple as a vendor, and he usually has a good selection of waxbills. He should be able to help you. I still have a pair, but they are ancient. Hope to see you at Temple!
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org

gnash
Pip
Pip

Re: ISO Red cheeked Bordon Bleu Female/Pair in Central TX.

Post by gnash » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:39 am

Sally wrote: In a PM, I gave you contact information for a guy in Houston that is probably coming to Temple as a vendor, and he usually has a good selection of waxbills. He should be able to help you. I still have a pair, but they are ancient. Hope to see you at Temple!
Thanks Sally! I appreciate it!