Free Cages in Arlington, Virginia

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
Hilary
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Free Cages in Arlington, Virginia

Post by Hilary » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:45 pm

Hey all! Some of you may remember that I did a massive downsizing of my aviary a couple of years ago in an attempt to get a mouse problem under control. I've behaved myself and quit breeding, and the population has slowly decreased. I'm trying to get my basement organized and claim some space back, so am getting rid of a bunch of cages. If folks here don't want them then they'll go on the curb.

I have several that were clean when stored. They're 30x18x18, but modified by a friend who (if I remember correctly) took the bottom grate out and added a hinge so the plastic bottom could be slid out for cleaning. They're secured in groups of 3 or 4, I believe.

I also have several of the standard 30x18x18 (all white) as well as 2 or 3 stands. All are well-used, and are available as is (which means they'll all need a really good soak and cleaning, which means they are dirty :lol: ).

I also have a stack of plastic cage bottoms somewhere.

If you are interested in any of the above let me know!
Hilary

Hilary
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Free Cages in Arlington, Virginia

Post by Hilary » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:13 am

Last call - these will be going out on the curb Friday night.
Hilary