One male society and one male spice needing a new home

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
frenchstyle712
Pip
Pip

One male society and one male spice needing a new home

Post by frenchstyle712 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Hi all,
I am moving to a new home in one week and the custom flight cage my husband made for this house will not fit into the new room I have at my new house to house my finches.

They are both male, healthy and bonded to each other so I would like them to be kept together if at all possible. The society (Suede Finch) I bought from a breeder to keep my spice company. The spice, (Atticus Finch) is a rescue from Petsmart. He needed to be removed from his flock after having a broken leg. His leg works fine and other birds do not bother him at all!! I've had both of them since mid 2013 without any problems.

The flight cage I have them in can go with them to their new home at no charge. It is white and 60" longx18" highX17" deep. I would love to keep them, but even with a new flight cage, it would be too small for them to be healthy and well cared for. My new office room is small. :(
I am in Lake Oswego, OR now and am happy to answer any questions or help in any delivery (as along as it's somewhat local). :)
They are ready now for the right home.
Thanks for reading.
Kind regards,
Andrea

ellen7
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: One male society and one male spice needing a new home

Post by ellen7 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:53 pm

Hi Andrea,

Please check your PM. Thanks! :)