Looking for Fire Finches, Lavender Waxbills, in Colorado??

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Looking for Fire Finches, Lavender Waxbills, in Colorado

Post by lovezebs » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:30 pm

CoMtnGal

Glad to hear that your birdlings are doing well :D .
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Celeris
Flirty Bird
Flirty Bird

Re: Looking for Fire Finches, Lavender Waxbills, in Colorado

Post by Celeris » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:41 pm

CoMtnGal

Yeah, I don't find the price unreasonable in general, but given that I'll be blowing at least $20 in gas for the trip there and back, plus would need to purchase another flight... Well, it would have to be a crazy good deal to talk me into it. (Especially with button quail eggs in the incubator at the moment.)

I wondered if that was you selling the Pearl-headed Manakins! I wish you the best in rehoming them! Sadly, I have limited space, so I have to restrict any further purchases to species that I really, really want. (And am willing to risk my husband's scorn over! :lol:)