gouldians and parrot finches for sale in Madison, WI

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
Haider
Mature
Mature

gouldians and parrot finches for sale in Madison, WI

Post by Haider » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:31 pm

Hello,
I have few pairs of gouldians and parrot finches for sale. Different color gouldians. Parrot finches are mainly normal red head. I can track the age and bloodline of every bird. I am afraid that it is too cold to ship birds, so no shipping.

gouldians start at 65. red head parrot finches are 100 each. I also have owls being weaned and they will be for sale soon.

Haider

Finley16
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: gouldians and parrot finches for sale in Madison, WI

Post by Finley16 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:58 pm

I live in west virginia coming to Madison this week end to watch my granddaughter in a cheer leading comp....hope the weather holds out...I am keeping a close I on it....we are leaving our animals at home this time...to cold...I think the lady Gould's are beautiful birds..thinking of getting another male...
Love my pets..2 dogs..Maltese and yorkie..2 betafish, 2 fish tanks, and of course my ladygould finch..

Haider
Mature
Mature

Re: gouldians and parrot finches for sale in Madison, WI

Post by Haider » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:06 pm

let me know. you can email me directly on Roony3h@yahoo.com