3 Java Male babies in Virginia.......

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
MeganSB
Pip
Pip

3 Java Male babies in Virginia.......

Post by MeganSB » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Hello everyone my name is Megan. I'm new to the group. I have 3 little male Javas that hatched at Christmas in need of homes. I live in Virginia and have heard different rules about selling them. If you or anyone you know in my area is interested please let me know. They are hand fed and hand raised!
Attachments
Java Babies 1.jpg

GouldianGuy
Wonder Wooer
Wonder Wooer

Re: 3 Java Male babies in Virginia.......

Post by GouldianGuy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:24 pm

I'm not able to help but all I know is that Java's appear to be "rare" in the States! shouldn't be hard to off load them!

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Post by Babs _Owner » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:03 am

MeganSB

Hello Megan! It's Barb. Your Java hen "Charm" is very happy with her new fellow "Tux".

She still has retained her hand tamed nature. If she gets out during a cleaning she's flies straight to top of my head until I am finished. What a great job you did with your hand feeding! =D>

The boys look dashing now fully molted!

If anyone on the forum is looking for healthy Javas kept in fantastic condition and environment, I would strongly suggest giving Megan a shout!

MeganSB
Pip
Pip

Post by MeganSB » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:08 pm

GouldianGuy wrote: I'm not able to help but all I know is that Java's appear to be "rare" in the States! shouldn't be hard to off load them!
Thank You for looking! Hoping to find homes soon.

MeganSB
Pip
Pip

Post by MeganSB » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Babs wrote: MeganSB

Hello Megan! It's Barb. Your Java hen "Charm" is very happy with her new fellow "Tux".

She still has retained her hand tamed nature. If she gets out during a cleaning she's flies straight to top of my head until I am finished. What a great job you did with your hand feeding! =D>

The boys look dashing now fully molted!

If anyone on the forum is looking for healthy Javas kept in fantastic condition and environment, I would strongly suggest giving Megan a shout!
So Glad to hear that she is working out for you!