Orange Cheek waxbills- price negotiable

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
Trisha
Nestling
Nestling

Orange Cheek waxbills- price negotiable

Post by Trisha » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:44 am

I have 2 orange cheek waxbills for sale, price is negotiable. They are parent raised and domesticated. I do not know how to sex them but they are bonded and I would like for them to stay together. They were born Feb 26, 2017.

I also have 4 new OC babies that fledged today and I will take them to the bird mart in Cleburne in October. If you would be interested in any of these babies let me know. Thanks!
Attachments
1st set of OC babies May 2017 at bird mart.jpg
Trisha
Red Cheek cordon bleus, Orange Cheek waxbills, 1 Maltese, 1 Toy Poodle, 1 Pomeranian, 1 aquarium, and Purple Martins (when they are here)

Stuart whiting
Weaning
Weaning

Re: Orange Cheek waxbills- price negotiable

Post by Stuart whiting » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Sadly yer just a little bit to far away from me as I'd definitely have these birds from you,

From appearance these OC's look in very good condition and I'm sure someone near to you may be interested :-BD

Be lucky

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Orange Cheek waxbills- price negotiable

Post by Sally » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:46 am

These babies are in excellent condition, and parent-raised waxbills are always the exception, they should make good parents themselves.
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org