Self Society Eggs

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
Allen
Pip
Pip

Self Society Eggs

Post by Allen » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:36 am

If anyone that uses society finches to foster, and they are self (even if split to pied!), I'll happily buy their clutch you won't need from you. It doesn't matter what base color, I just want some solid colored societies flying around my society cages! Hopefully, i self kids themselves one day!

paul-inAZ
3 Eggs Laid
3 Eggs Laid

Re: Self Society Eggs

Post by paul-inAZ » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:55 am

It would help if you put your location in your profile.

Allen
Pip
Pip

Post by Allen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:00 am

I've been furiously looking for an edit button to fix my typo and I can't figure it out. >.< Anyway, I live in Georgia, in a suburb of Savannah.

Allen
Pip
Pip

Post by Allen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:11 am

I just figured that whoever I buy the eggs from are going to chunk them anyway, so I may ax well buy them and let my societies hatch them. I know the hatch rate may not be good if they go through a USPS trip, BUT the hatch rate will be much better than eggs just discarded in the trash. It'll be an easier way to add selfs to my stock. I'd rather open a box and see a cracked egg rather than open a box and see a dead or dying bird.

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by Sally » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:56 am

Allen wrote: I've been furiously looking for an edit button to fix my typo and I can't figure it out. >.< Anyway, I live in Georgia, in a suburb of Savannah.
You can only edit your posts for 30 minutes after posting them, but I can edit it for you, if you want. Or, I can hide the post, which lets you edit it, and then we repost it. Just let me know which route you would like to take.
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org

rsrj317
Hatchling
Hatchling

Post by rsrj317 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:04 pm

What are selfs
Monica
Cockatiel(Iszy) 5 nesting zebras(pied, norms, white/fawn, black face)

paul-inAZ
3 Eggs Laid
3 Eggs Laid

Post by paul-inAZ » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Selfs are a color variety. Mostly solid color with no white feathers.
http://www.zebrafinch.com/SocietyFinch/Selfs.html