Selling Out, CO. Please be kind. Siskins, Firefinch, Cages

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
CoMtnGal
Nestling
Nestling

Selling Out, CO. Please be kind. Siskins, Firefinch, Cages

Post by CoMtnGal » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:45 pm

Hi All. I'm offering all I have for sale. I'm in Denver, Colorado. No shipping.

1 pair of Pied Red Siskins, 2 years old, banded. "Rescued" from a local shop where they were for 7 months in a very tiny cage on a dry millet mix. Doing very well now. $300 OBO for the pair.

1 Blue-billed Firefinch male - 2 years old. $60

Cages: I have TWO beautiful set-ups using TWO 18x30x36 cages doubled together. Made into gorgeous 60 inches wide, 18 inches deep, 36 inches high double custom flight cages.

Comes with lights, table, decorations, nests and supplies. Table is 18" deep x 60" wide, by 29" high. Extra parts to convert back to two 30" cages included.

ONE is Currently dis-assembled!
Lots of accessories. Each cage Comes with M&M Light set up. These are really nice. $300 per cage.

DENVER, COLORADO

My heart is just not in it anymore.
Attachments
IMG_8941.jpg
IMG_3519.jpg
IMG_3508.jpg
Connie
http://www.aslansown.com
Is He Safe? "Safe? Of course He isn't safe, but He's good. He's the King I tell you."

Babs _Owner
Molting
Molting

Re: Selling Out, CO. Please be kind. Siskins, Firefinch, Cag

Post by Babs _Owner » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:29 pm

CoMtnGal

I hope you rehome everyone. And I hope everything is ok with you as well.

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Selling Out, CO. Please be kind. Siskins, Firefinch, Cag

Post by lovezebs » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:46 pm

CoMtnGal

Sorry to hear that you're getting out of birds, and hoping you find good homes for your last babies.

I hope that all is well with you.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~