Repost request to re-home society finch

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
frenchstyle712
Pip
Pip

Repost request to re-home society finch

Post by frenchstyle712 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi all, sorry for the repost, but I am hoping that there are some new users or someone who is now in a position to adopt my male society. He still needs a better suited home. As mentioned below, he lost his mate in May and I don't have enough space to get another mate for him because it would require a larger flight cage. He is well cared for in my home, but not in an ideal situation for his optimum well being. Please read below and let me know if you are interested in adopting this cute, sweet and affectionate guy!
Thanks for reading.

I have one male society finch who lost his mate about a week ago. I do not have room to get another mate for him. I posted in December about needing to re home my society and his mate (a spice finch) due to moving and not having enough space in my new home for a large flight cage. My spice finch passed a week ago and my society needs a flock.
I live in Portland, OR and can travel about 2-3 hours any distance to re-home him.
He shows no signs of illness. He is probably about 2-3 y.o. Very docile and sweet. Just like a society.
Please let me know if you are interested in adopting him.
Thank you!!!

brrbarb2
Pip
Pip

Re: Repost request to re-home society finch

Post by brrbarb2 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:53 pm

I live just north of Vancouver, WA and have recently set up a large flight cage. I currently have two European society finches and would be happy to adopt your male society finch. If you still have him and need a home for him let me know and we make arrangements to meet up.

Fraza
Molting
Molting

Post by Fraza » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:48 am

frenchstyle712 hope someone gets him I love society’s if I was anywhere near then I would
FINCHES I HAVE
Bengalese
zebras
Java sparrows
Silver bills
java x beng hybrid

PETS IVE HAD
dogs
Fish
Cocktiel
Doves
Hybrid cherry x Bengalese
Stars
Heck’s
Canary’s

My favourite is COCO my grey pearl society cock been here since the start my flock leader

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=fraser% ... de101&sm=3

wilkifam
Weaning
Weaning

Post by wilkifam » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Did you find a home for him? There is a bird show and sale this weekend 11/4 in Vancouver, WA, and there would be many people there willing to take him.
Lori

Gouldians
Societies
Java FInches
Bourkes
Scarlets
Myers Parrot - Murphy
African Gray - Nzinga
2 GSD's - Heidi and Chiko
1 Minpin - Ted
1 Heinz 57 - Buster Brown
Chickens

frenchstyle712
Pip
Pip

Post by frenchstyle712 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Hello! I JUST saw these responses. I am still trying to find him a home. Please let me know if you are still interested.
Thank you!
Kind regards,
Andrea