Zebra Finch Rehoming Search

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
LindseyMartin
Pip
Pip

Zebra Finch Rehoming Search

Post by LindseyMartin » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:59 pm

I am trying to find a new home for my two zebra finches that will leave them in a better place then where they are now.

Now that I have kids I do not have the time that I used to have to spoil the birds. The house I have moved into is also not conducive to letting them out to stretch their wings anymore.

I feel bad for them and they only get their basic needs met. They used to get a lot more feeedom to fly around and not have children running around them scaring them. Babies were fine but the kids are older now and while they ignore the birds the kids still scare the birds by just running around and playing.

I am hoping to find a bird person in the Edmonton, Alberta area who would be willing to take them in. They are over 5 years old and I have read that they could live for an additional 9 years.

Please contact me if you are willing and able to take them in. Cage and all accessories included. I would really be happy to see them go to a home where they can have the same wonderful life they had before children invaded.

Thanks!
Attachments
Old pic. Can't even find a recent one. Will take more in the morning when they are awake.
Old pic. Can't even find a recent one. Will take more in the morning when they are awake.

Fraza
Molting
Molting

Re: Zebra Finch Rehoming Search

Post by Fraza » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Hi I’m not interested in buying as it is too far away for me but just wondering if they have been rehomed
FINCHES I HAVE
Bengalese
zebras
Java sparrows
Silver bills
java x beng hybrid

PETS IVE HAD
dogs
Fish
Cocktiel
Doves
Hybrid cherry x Bengalese
Stars
Heck’s
Canary’s

My favourite is COCO my grey pearl society cock been here since the start my flock leader

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=fraser% ... de101&sm=3

FinchLover&Breeder
1 Egg Laid
1 Egg Laid

Re: Zebra Finch Rehoming Search

Post by FinchLover&Breeder » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:56 pm

LindseyMartin
I wished I could take them in for you but according to where your located in your post your on the other end of america from me. I will take them in if you ever find a way to get them down here. I'm always looking for a few more zebras and society's and bird supplies.. I live in Florida btw.

Nick
Pets:
6 zebras and counting
1 society and counting
2 hermit crabs
1 dog (Getting another soon.(will post pics))
1 outdoor cat
2 male cockatiels
(and counting)
Channel #1
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC1Otj-I0yiRjboOUxEgyreA
Channel #2
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCQmXcLlN_Oo7hkGE4zUgS9A