Free finch couples: Tinkerbell and Peter Pan

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
Renochka
Pip
Pip

Free finch couples: Tinkerbell and Peter Pan

Post by Renochka » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:22 pm

Hello,
I had couple finches who had 4 babies. And when babies grown up they all started fighting. When I say fight believe me it was bloody fights. So I separated all of them and end up with 3 cages of finches. Our grown family lives in New York. Is there anyone near by who is interested to get Tink and Peter? Please help to find loving family for them.
Cage and all toys are included.

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Free finch couples: Tinkerbell and Peter Pan

Post by lovezebs » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Renochka

It might be helpful if you posted the species of Finches... :D .

By the way, welcome to the Forum.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Renochka
Pip
Pip

Post by Renochka » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:43 pm

You right. I have zebra finches

lovezebs
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Post by lovezebs » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:55 pm

Renochka

From the description of their temperament, I thought they might be Zebras, but wasn't sure.

Hopefully someone will chime in and offer them a home.

Good luck.
~Elana~

Linnies~ Canaries ~ Zebras ~ Societies ~ Gouldians ~ Orange Cheeks ~ Shaft Tails ~ Strawberries ~ Red Cheek Cordon Bleu ~ Goldbreasts ~ Red Brows ~ Owls ~ Budgies ~ Diamond Firetails ~ Javas ~ Forbes Parrot Finches ~

Renochka
Pip
Pip

Post by Renochka » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:02 am

Thanks. I hope so too. They are very lovely and cute. But not good when together with other couples.