ISO Flight Cage

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
Rocki_finch
Pip
Pip

ISO Flight Cage

Post by Rocki_finch » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Howdy!

We recently, and unexpectedly, have a new finch the house! Yay! But he is our only boy, so he needs a separate home.

Is there anyone in the Connecticut area is is looking to get rid of a flight cage? I'd also be happy to take any supplies off your hands as well.

Money is tight... no shame in saying that - I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Thank you,

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: ISO Flight Cage

Post by Sally » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:04 am

Rocki_finch Check craigslist ads, I have found cages on there that were good deals, though many of them are overpriced. Too bad we[re so far apart, I'm downsizing and will be getting rid of quite a few cages.
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org

Gracie85
Nestling
Nestling

Post by Gracie85 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:00 am

Rocki_finch if you order it online, you can get this cage at a great price right now, $29.99. Very often Petco has better deals online than in the store. Shipping will be $6. If you need other pet supplies and can total up an order of $49, then shipping is free. This is a nice sized cage for a single bird, or a pair of birds. I have several of them. And, in the future if you need or want to, you get another and take an end off each and join them to make a wonderful five foot wide flight cage.

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostor ... light-cage

What part of Connecticut are you in? Finch keepers seem to be few and far between up here.

Gracie85
Nestling
Nestling

Post by Gracie85 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:03 am

Most cages on craigslist up here are grossly overpriced. People often ask as much or more than you can buy them brand new. Weird and frustrating.