Where to Buy

Here you may offer your finch-related wares for sale or trade, or arrange to make private trades or sales of finches, provided that you comply with all local, state, and federal laws and requirements. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware): this forum will not provide regulation, guarantee, warranty, or supervision of sellers/traders/buyers or their wares.
dunker817
Persistent Pursuer
Persistent Pursuer

Where to Buy

Post by dunker817 » Sun May 13, 2018 2:25 pm

I've been visiting the web page for the Fort Worth Bird Mart but there have been no updates for this year. I live in Fort Worth and am looking for a female canary and a male and female Lady Gouldian finches. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Layne
Layne

One male Spanish Timbrado canary, two Grasskeets, four Cockatiels, and two Cairn Terriers.
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Antone France

Sally
Mod Extraordinaire
Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Where to Buy

Post by Sally » Sun May 13, 2018 8:10 pm

dunker817 Hi Layne, the Fort Worth Bird Club isn't going to be putting on any more marts. We just ran out of volunteers to help with it. However, Stella Selby does marts in the area, and she has booked a mart at the Cleburne Conference Center on May 26. Check her out on face book at Bird Events in Texas.
3 Purple Grenadiers, 1 Goldbreast + 1 cat.

National Finch & Softbill Society - http://www.nfss.org

dunker817
Persistent Pursuer
Persistent Pursuer

Re: Where to Buy

Post by dunker817 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Sally thank you for the heads up. I was wondering what was happening with the bird mart. I'm taking the 26th off so I can go enjoy the birds and hopefully bring a couple home. :D
Layne

One male Spanish Timbrado canary, two Grasskeets, four Cockatiels, and two Cairn Terriers.
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Antone France